- A smart home alarm built with you in mind A home alarm system built with you in mind, you can arm, part-arm & disarm your home from anywhere, know when your alarm is triggered and if you leave the house, geolocation will remind you to set the alarm.
- Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm – 5 Pieces is perfect for medium sized home.
- The kit works with leading voice assistants, Philips Hue and what’s more, now you can control your Smart Home Alarms with the Yale Home App.
- The Sync Smart Home Alarm Family Kit puts you firmly in control, giving you peace of mind that your home is secure and protected.
- Check in from anywhere in the world and receive alerts and notifications when your alarm is triggered so you’ll always be in the know through your smart phone.
- The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you’re leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about. Intelligently connected, our Sync alarm works with Philips Hue, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, combining lights, sound and voice to create the ultimate security deterrent. You can arm/disarm or part-arm your Smart Alarm with just your voice and with Philips Hue integration your lights around the home will flash red when the alarm sounds, giving an added visual deterrent. The alarm can also be controlled using a key fob or keypad.
- No need to worry if you have pets that are alone in the house and you want to arm this system, it can be set to part arm so your furry friends will be safe without setting off a false alarm.
- The Yale Sync Smart Home Alarm is expandable, so you can design the perfect security system to suit your home. You can add extra door and window contacts, PIRs, smoke alarms, smart plugs, key pads, water leak sensors and if you have a furry friend, you can opt for pet friendly PIR motion detectors. All the products will connect seamlessly and you to add up to 40 devices.
- All this and no monitoring fees. Voice commands with any Alexa and Google device you can: Fully arm your home Part arm your home Receive status updates on your home security