|300 g flour|
|500 ml milk|
|Pinch of salt|
- Mix the flour, salt, milk and eggs in a bowl to a smooth batter. This is done best with a whisk.
- Turn up the temperature of the raclette and put some butter in the pans. It is also possible to use a normal pan on the stove.
- Meanwhile take a pan with some water and put it on the stove. Turn up the heat and put a plate on top. The steam from the water will warm up the plate. This is used to keep the pancakes warm.
- Scoop some of the batter in the pans with a ladle. When the pancake is starting to solidify you can add the topping/fulling. Flip the pancake when the bottom is turning golden brown and the top is starting to solidify.
- When both sides are golden brown the pancake is ready. Put the pancake on the warm plate. Repeat this process for the next pancake. Put some extra butter in the pan if needed.
Your pancakes are ready, enjoy!
Check out our Princess raclette by clicking here.