Apply for a job at Antaki Holding and build a career in Beirut, Lebanon.Build a career at Antaki, find a job today! Check our career portal. If you don’t see what you’re looking for send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND THE PERFECT PLACE TO BUILD A CAREER
Apply for a job at Antaki Holding and build a career. Start your application here.
Apply for a job at Antaki Holding and build a career. Build a career at Antaki, find a job today! Check our career portal. If you don’t see what you’re looking for send your CV to email@example.com
Every career area matters, every team makes an impact, and every single person does something that matters, from Day 1 and every day.
Thus, we view our global scale as one of its five core strengths, seeing scale as a way to drive efficiency and consumer value. It also means that our employees can enjoy diverse, interesting, and rewarding careers—sometimes more than one.
- Households and audiovisual products experience is a must
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Flexibility in working hours is needed as per the store opening hours, including weekends & holidays.
- 1-2 years of experience in the retail field
- Fluent in Arabic and English. French is a plus.
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
• Coordinate with printing house
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications .
• Perform retouching and manipulation of images
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
• Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent eye for detail
- Assistant to the sales manager
- Coordination with customers and follow up the offers.
- Coordination between the sales and services department.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
Social Media Specialist
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite & Creator Studio
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Present to Senior Management
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Provide constructive feedback
- Hire and train other in the team
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Manage website products and price points
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Do you think you can add value to our holding?
Then send us your Resume, mention what job you’re looking for in the subject line and tell us what makes you better than anyone else!